Astellas Patient Assistance Program
The Astellas Patient Assistance Programa (PAP) provides Myrbetriq® (mirabegron extended-release tablets) at no cost to patients who meet the program eligibility requirements. The PAP is not available for patients prescribed Myrbetriq® granules (mirabegron for extended-release oral suspension).
Myrbetriq Support Solutionsb can assess whether the patient meets the eligibility requirements. For more information, contact us at 1-800-477-6472. We are available Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–8:00 pm ET.
The patient may be eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- Be an adult 18 years of age or older
- Be uninsured or have insurance that excludes coverage for Myrbetriq
- Have a verifiable shipping address in the United States
- Have been prescribed Myrbetriq for an FDA-approved indication
- Meet the program financial eligibility requirements
After receiving the completed PAP Application Form for Myrbetriq, we will evaluate and determine if the patient is eligible for this program. If the patient is eligible, we will notify you and the patient, and ship a supply of Myrbetriq directly to the patient's home.
a The program is void where prohibited by law.
b Myrbetriq Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.
Myrbetriq® is a registered trademark of Astellas Pharma Inc.