XTANDI Patient Savings Program
The XTANDI Patient Savings Programa is for eligible patients who have commercial prescription insurance. The Program parameters are as follows:
- A patient must have a valid prescription and meet the eligibility requirements
- Patients can pay as little as $20 per prescription
- Your patient is covered for savings up to $5,000 for each prescription and up to $25,000 a year
- Copay assistance is available for up to 12 refills during a 12-month period after enrollment
- There are no income requirements
Obtaining the Savings Card
The patient must provide their Savings Card ID number to the specialty pharmacy when they fill their prescription. There are 2 ways patients can receive the Savings Card:
- By contacting their specialty pharmacy
- By applying for the Savings Card here
Contact XTANDI Support Solutionsb or the
XTANDI Specialty Pharmacy for help enrolling patients into this Program.
a The XTANDI Patient Savings Program ("Program") is for eligible patients with commercial prescription insurance for XTANDI. The Program is not valid for patients whose prescription claims are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state or federal government program, including, but not limited to, Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE, Puerto Rico Government Insurance, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. This Program is void where prohibited by law. Certain rules and restrictions apply. Astellas reserves the right to revoke, rescind, or amend this offer without notice.
b XTANDI Support Solutions is a component of Astellas Pharma Support SolutionsSM.